Syfe is a digital wealth manager licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Syfe offers fully-managed investment portfolios.
Operating since 2019
- Founder & CEO: Dhruv Arora
- Head of portfolio construction and risk management: Richard Yeh
- Head of investment advisory: Ritesh Ganeriwal
- Head of distribution: Sebastian Sieber
Privately held, venture capital backed.
July 2019 – Unbound, a UK-based investment firm that led Syfe’s S$5.2 million seed round.
September 2020 – Valar Ventures, a fintech-focused investment firm that led Syfe’s $25.2 million (USD $18.6 million) Series A round.
Syfe Pte. Ltd. is regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS). Licensed under the Capital Markets Services (“CMS”) License (CMS License No: CMS100837) for retail fund management.
Vist: 10th Floor, UIC Building, 5 Shenton Way, Singapore 068808
Products and investment methodology
- For investing across a blend of equities, bonds and gold ETFs.
- Global ARI portfolios focus on downside risk protection.
- Uses proprietary Automated Risk-managed Investment (ARI) engine ensures that the portfolio’s risk stays in line with an investor’s chosen risk level, no matter what market conditions are.
- 11 portfolio types for each risk profile
- For investing in a 100% global equity portfolio.
- Uses a Smart-Beta strategy, aimed to generate risk-adjusted returns.
- 2 portfolios, Equity 100 and Global 25DR
- For investing into a Singapore focused REIT portfolio that tracks the SGX’s iEdge S-REIT Leaders index.
- You can also opt for additional risk-management which adds Singapore government bonds to your portfolio to diversify risk.
- 2 portfolios, 100% REITS or REITS with bonds
- Core portfolios comprise stock, bond, and gold ETFs that aim to provide global diversification and better risk-adjusted returns.
- 3 portfolios for each risk profile. Core Defensive, Core Balanced and Core Growth.
Fees: Ranges from 0% – 0.46%
Fees per annum
Global ARI / Equity 100
Up to S$19,999
S$20,000 to S$99,999
More than S$100,000
REITs with Risk Management
0.06% charged by the ETF
provider Nikko Asset Management
on top the management fees
charged by Syfe
Minimum Investment Amount:
- Single sum: No Minimum
- Monthly sum: No Minimum
Available to both retail and accredited investors
Source of investment
Cash, and SRS accepted
FAQsGeneral Account opening
I have tried others Robo-Advisors, and I quite like Syfe. It’s simple, fast, professional, and fees are really attractive. The application and the website are good but there is room for improvements…[Full review]