- Free to use service to help you source for personal loans
- Fill out your online application in a couple of minutes to receive loan offers from multiple banks and licensed lenders
- Lendela sources from more than 15 loan providers to find you suitable options
- Launched in 2019
- Operates in Singapore and Hong Kong
✅ Personalised offers from multiple lenders
✅ Apply, compare and choose online for free
Fast reply 🙂 they will find you the best moneylender within your budget. Highly recommended...[View review]
Cool team, awesome platform. Person who helped me was super friendly and super efficient… [Full Review]
Was able to find me a loan that I am comfortable to pay off with the least amount of interest based on my previous experience. You just need to attach all the required documents and once they…[Full Review]
The final loan approval is always subject to each lender’s internal requirements, processes and eligibility criteria. Therefore, it is difficult to assess your eligibility for a final loan before applying through this application form. By partnering with multiple lenders, Lendela increases your chances of getting a loan; if one lender declines your application, you still have a good chance of getting approved by others.
However, these are the minimum requirements when applying with Lendela:
- You have to be 18 – 70 years old
- You have to earn a minimum monthly income of $1,200
- You have to be a salaried Singaporean / PR / EP holder
How much can you borrow?
This depends on your annual income. According to Singapore regulations, you can borrow up to 6 times your monthly income with licensed moneylenders and 8 times your monthly income with banks.