How the investment function works
- “Investment Value” refers to the total sum of all your investments, across synced and manually added trades.
- You may add new investment trades by syncing your provider’s accounts or by adding a trade manually.
- To sync an account refer to the guide here.
- To add an investment trade manually, tap on the “+” button on the navigation bar, click on “Trade” and input the details.
- Your synced investments are automatically filtered into four main categories: “Equity”, “Fixed Income”, “Multi Asset” and “Others”.
- You can remove your investment connection by tapping on the settings button on the Investment Account screen. When you remove a connection, you will no longer see all investments under this insurer. You can delete any trades that you added manually this way, too.
- Investment products that do not fall into any clear categories will be placed under “Others” automatically.