Financial status on dashboard
- “Income” refers to all the positive transactions received in that month, including synced and manually added items.
- “Expenses” reflects the total of all the negative outgoing transactions recorded in the month, across synced and manually added items.
- On the Banks Overview screen, the sum in the pie chart shows your total expenses. Income isn’t reflected on the chart.
- You may view up to 6 months of transactions on the Banks Overview screen. To view your older transactions, you can click on the individual Bank Accounts.
- “Total Bank Balance” is all your monies across savings, current, and checking accounts.
- “Total Loan Balance” is the sum of all your outstanding loans, such as mortgage, personal loans and unpaid credit card balances.
- “Cash account balance” is the tally of your manually-added transactions, both in and out.